Sunday, November 15, 2009

Camping anyone......




We did soooooo much camping this year! I honestly think we were gone every weekend! But I'm not gonna complain :)


We were originally trying to find something on the coast but ended up finding this fun park called OXBOW PARK. It was a very...VERY busy park but it was a lot of fun!



This little Bambi here....was a lil tooo close to camp....this close.....


This deer later on actually got right up to the picnic table where I am currently standing but didnt get my camera out in time to snap a shot. It was fun to see them that close up.

Here is a funny pic of Mike and his Dad "roasting" their hotdogs on sticks...over the gas flame....guess they were tooo lazy to start a fire and roast them that way!

One of the cool things about this park is the Sandy River. Mike, I and Matt (mikes brother) ended up rafting on the river...and mind you...it was my first time rafting and I had a BLAST!!!
I didnt take any shots of us rafting but I did take some shots of the kids on the river playing around....sorry they are crappy and fuzzy shots but its a camera phone...
mike out with the kids....


dallin and brakelle....


Dennis out with some of his grandkids...

No comments: