Saturday, April 12, 2008

I am on STRIKE!!!

That's right...you heard me...I am on STRIKE! I am done with watching anything on CBS. CBS for the 2nd time have said they will be cancelling a show called JERICHO (Skeet=HAWT!!). I LOVE THIS SHOW!! It is the best show out there...if you haven't seen...GO SEE IT...unfortunantly that would mean you have to go to CBS.com to watch the episodes...so go see it already ;) That also means I will be missing out on some of my favorite shows like, The UNIT (HAWTIES!), CSI (Nick=HAWT), NCIS (Agent DiNozzo=HAWT). So as you can see...I will be sacrificing ALOT! But until CBS gets their heads out of their rears' , I will be on STRIKE!! ...please feel free to join me ;)

3 comments:

Melody said...

Don't you hate that! NBC cancelled, at least I think, one of my fav shows, CHUCK! I loved that show and now all of a sudden it's gone! Anyway...I think you're just sad though cause you don't get to look at that hot guy anymore!;) j/k!:)

Tabatha & Michael Stimpson said...

DANG SKIPPY!!!! yes that would be reason #1 and reason #2 cause it IS a really really good show! i saw chuck once or twice and it was pretty good...these nbc, cbs people don't know what they are doing...completly dumb!!! i sorry for you too!!

Melody said...

Dang skippy??? I've never heard that one before! You are so cute and that is toooo funny!