Thursday, July 1, 2010

~JuNe~


Let's just say June was a busy month....only in the fact that it was RECITAL after RECITAL!!

I was begining to think that I should just stay at the school, just so I could save my parking spot!

The girls school Arth. Acad. holds a music recital twice a year.
They did such an AWESOME JOB!!
Heres a few pics of my girlies :D








Now onto Dallin....

This year he started JuNiOr HiGh.....yeah I'm getting old so *shusha*
well, he wanted to participate in band and I suggested the drums cause hes ALWAYS making beats with his hands on every surface he's near....no joke...it was getting annoying! and apparently not as annoying as the first few months of a new instrument! YES the strumming - aka "the annoying noise upstairs!" - was annoying but I actually took it well and it didnt get on my nerves as bad as I thought....but months later the noise turned into little songs and I saw/heard him progress which was wayyy exciting for me :D

And as he progressed a WHOLE NEW WORLD of mUsIc was lit up in his life! Before long he started making noises on my piano and then all of a sudden those noises turned into little songs! He has a natural talent of music! He can hear a song and then somehow play it on the piano! A talent I dont have very well... Now I just need to sit down with him and *teach him* something that I have long regretted on not doing. Even though he can take one of my many piano books and do it himself...but it would still be neat to teach him :)



~ Its an amazing thrill TO ME to see him with MuSiC ~


And a quick wave to his FaMiLy!!












2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that the kids are into music!!! Ben and Spencer are very much into band / choir / anything music! Spencer is like you can play anything on the piano! I love you tons! the kids are so big! hard to believe that happens. How do they get older and we don't!!! isn't that wonderful!!!

Tabatha & Michael Stimpson said...

LOL sooo wonderful!!!
it is sweet to see them do something awesome!
love ya tons too!!